Personal Data and Processing of Personal Data
• Customer’s email address is not revealed to third parties, except for Restaurants that have been reserved.
• We restrict ourselves to gathering as little information as possible, only what we need in order to provide customers with a high quality service (name, phone and email).
• After becoming a regular customer, it is possible to change or edit personal data on the Service Provider’s website at any time.
• By making a reservation through the Service Provider, the customer agrees with the use of their personal data for the reservation.
• The Service Provider emails newsletters and offers only when the person has requested it by entering their e-mail address in the website and notifying their wish to receive direct mail messages.
• The customer can discontinue receiving messages from the Service Provider and Restaurant at any time.
• We mostly collect general data about our customers, for example, which page is visited the most. We use this kind of information for statistical purposes. It helps us to determine what our customers are interested in the most and what they need. Thanks to this kind of information, we can improve the quality of our services.
Customer Liability, Rights and Obligations
• The Customer is obliged to provide the Service Provider with only true personal data about themselves.
• Giving up a reserved table must take place at least 2 hours before the time of the agreed reservation.
• Prepayments for paid reservations are not refundable. The Customer has the right to hand their reservation over to third parties. Upon agreement with the Customer, the prepayment is refunded by the Restaurant.
Service Provider's Responsibilities, Rights and Obligations
• The Service Provider is responsible for ensuring the regular performance of the portal (eg: the Customer's reservation will reach the Restaurant on time).
Restaurant’s Responsibilities, Rights and Obligations
• The Restaurant has the right to refuse service to a customer who doesn’t have a printed out or digital payment confirmation to show.
If you have questions, vabalaud.ee customer support team will help you. Send your concerns by email to [email protected].
If you have any questions about reservations, please contact vabalaud.ee by phone +372 513 5786, e-email [email protected] or turn directly to the Restaurant (contact information is found on our website).